Navbar

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

"Rabbit Punch" Proof Copy Arrives

Rabbit Punch Proof Copy C.W. Thomas
Even though most people will probably not see this book in its print form, I like to examine a physical copy. My years as a graphic artist laying out books and interior designs has taught me to always examine the printer's work. Fonts and colors can look a lot different in print than they do on a computer. Errors pop out more too, whether they be typos or errors with the margins or design.

This copy looks pretty darn good. Got a few tweaks to make and then it's off to the presses.

I'm always pleased with my work until I see it in print form. Then my opinion changes to "What am I thinking? I can't release this into the world. This sucks!"

*palms face*

So, world, brace yourself for my sucky book.

C.W. Thomas signature

1 comment:

  1. You're going to be ok.

    We all feel this when we hug a copy of our nice new book; part exhilaration, part impostor-complex.

    As, for me, I'm still reading and it's still hugely enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete